Floatel International Ltd –
Fourth quarter 2018 report and presentation
• 80% Fleet utilization in the quarter
• Operating revenues of USD 99 million
• EBITDA of USD 60 million
• EBIT of USD 44 million
• Net profit of USD 16 million
Floatel International reports the following highlights in/after Q4 2018:
• The Group’s credit facilities were refinanced in October with Norwegian high-yield bonds in two tranches as well as a new bank term loan. New revolving credit facilities replaced the existing one. Maturities extended to 2023/2024.
• The bonds were listed with Oslo Bors on Nordic ABM on February 4, 2019
Management will at 14.30 CET host a conference call to present the results. Interested persons need to pre-register to be able to dial-in using the link provided on the website www.floatel.bm. A replay will be available for 21 days following the presentation by using the link provided on the website after the conference call.
Please see the attached report for the fourth quarter of 2018 and the presentation to be used at today’s conference call.
For further information, please contact:
Peter Jacobsson, CEO, Floatel International AB –
Tel: + 46 31 352 07 00; Mob: +46 76 856 36 18
Tomas Hjelmstierna, CFO, Floatel International AB –
Tel: + 46 31 352 07 00; Mob: +46 70 261 09 01